To all our customers
For the past 25 years, a founding principle of this company has been the safety and health of all the customers first, and that is more true now than ever before, in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Unfortunately, worsening conditions of the spreading of the virus has forced us to take stricter measures against Covid-19, and that extends to our members of staff as well.
Reducing the Opportunity to Get Infected
According to the latest announcement of guidelines for preventing the spread of the Covid-19 virus from the Center for Disease Prevention and Control, the probability of serious illness is low, but we at Patsornchai Tour are not willing to take that chance, and we believe the best thing to do would be to avoid contracting the virus altogether.
We have decided to disinfect all of our vehicles prior to all rental services and shuttle services, and to do so at regular intervals whenever possible.
As a further measure, Patsornchai Tour has briefed all employees on the severity of the situation, and of the appropriate actions to take and protocols to follow during these times. Naturally, these rules will be strictly adhered to by our staff.
Measures Regarding Disinfection of Our Fleet
Patsornchai Tour closely follows any news and updates from the Center for Disease Control, and the Thai Ministry of Public Health. As per the latest news, we have decided to employ the following methods for disinfecting our fleet:
● All cabins are thoroughly sprayed down with disinfectant
● Ozone sterilization to the cabin prior to every journey
● All surfaces are thoroughly wiped down
Measures Regarding Our Driving Team
- All members of our driving team have received 3 shots of vaccine
- Temperature will be taken before any service
- Blood pressure and oxygen levels will be taken before any service
- Will have had their hands disinfected before service
- All members are required to wear a mask and gloves at all times
Disclaimer: we are constantly monitoring any changes in recommendations by the Center for Diseases Control and the Thai Ministry of Public Health and these measure may therefore change in light of the latest news
For Your Convenience and Safety When Traveling With Us
- Spare masks will be provided in case anyone forgets, or would like to change
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Infrared thermometer onboard for quick and safe temperature-taking
- Disinfectant for your shoe soles prior to boarding
We will never take your health and safety lightly at Patsornchai Tour. Never more so than now in the fight against Covid-19, and we will do our absolute best to follow the latest guidelines to minimize the chance of anyone getting infected, so you can be sure any journey you take with us is the safest one you can choose.
Patsornchai Tour would like to take this opportunity to thank all the customers over the past 25 years for putting their trust in us as the premier bus rental service in Thailand. While things have not yet gone back to normal, it will not stop us from doing our best to provide the level of service that you have come to expect from us.If you have any questions at all regarding our services during the Covid-19 pandemic, you may contact us at Call Center. 02-537-8881